Now you can enjoy apple tv+ on your Roku device
- Roku has announced that users can use the apple tv app and this app will be available on the Roku device.
- Now Roku users can easily add Apple TV app via Roku Channel Store to explore & watch TV shows, Movies And etc.
- Now users can enjoy Apple TV+ from 1st November and it will be available for a watch via apple tv app. As we already know that the service cost for Apple TV+ will be $4.99 a month and Roku users will be eligible to get 7 days free trial.
- The Apple TV app coming to Roku Streaming Device, Users will enjoy an even large range of sensational entertainment, including the highly forecast Apple TV+ services.
How users get apple tv on the Roku device?
- Turn on your Roku device
- Then open the Roku app store
- Search apple tv on Roku app store
- Now you can easily download the app
- If you can’t clutch that, then your Roku device is too old but there are some Roku devices where you can easily use apple tv app
- Some Roku devices are as follows :
ROKU TV : C000X, 7000X, 8000X
- ROKU EXPRESS & EXPRESS + : 3900X & 390X for EXPRESS and 3910X & 3931X for EXPRESS+
- ROKU HD: 3932X
- ROKU PREMIERE & ROKU PREMIERE+ : 3920X & 4620X for PREMIERE and 3921X & 4630X for PREMIERE+
- Note : (It is also available on Roku-powered TVs.)
The apple tv only available on few countries like; Argentina, the United States, Chile, Canada, Costa Rica, Colombia, France, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom.
For more details visit Roku.com/link.