The Roku PIN is a four-digit code that helps in setting up the Roku account and activating the Roku device. One can enter a four-digit PIN to subscribe to Roku’s premium channels. And this process is called Roku Pay. Adding a PIN to a Roku account is an easy process.
How to update PIN in Roku Device
- First, go to the Roku account by clicking on roku.com/link.
- To update the PIN in the Roku device, click on PIN Settings.
- Now enter a four-digit PIN, create a new PIN or update it using the same PIN. Just make sure that both fields have pin matches.
- In this way, you can choose the PIN, and use the PIN for the buyers of the channel or can also close the PIN function.
- Go to “Save Changes” to choose the pin settings.
Tips and tricks in PIN payment methods
- Roku pin will help to buy Roku or add channels and TV and movie purchase is final in Roku device. Roku does not return purchases.
- Some Roku channels do not support payment with a PIN, so Roku needs to be purchased.
- Roku requires a PIN to use a new channel like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBOGO, etc. And all these can be established through an online account.
- Use the PIN for Roku channel purchases, and pay with Roku. And purchases made on Roku will be billed with a credit card. Or you can set a default payment method like a debit card or credit card in the Roku account and update the Roku account and add the payment method.
- Using Roku pins and purchasing Roku devices is a quick way to access new content. In this way, you can use the PIN to update and purchase Roku.
visit for more info roku.com/link.