- To install Roku box and TV first, wireless or wired will be selected for router and internet.
- If you choose wired, stop using the Ethernet cable and connect the TV to the router. In this manner, the Roku apparatus supported the Roku apparatus and will join your home network and the net can continue with the setup steps.
- In the event you utilize the Internet, there are other steps to finish the connection just before setting up the Roku system.
- For the first time wireless connection setup, Roku will scan the device for any available network within the range.
- As soon as the network is scanned, select your wireless network from the list of available people.
- If you don’t see your network, scan again and see what’s on the next list.
- If choosing your own network, check that wi-fi and also Internet link are working. If not doing so, scan it back and connect it.
- Once confirmed Roku can connect to the network, now the network password has to be entered. Then select Connect. Now the Roku device has confirmed your home network and internet connection.
- Roku will search for firmware/software updates, once the device is connected. And if someone has to download and install them, it will be time.
- Wait for this process to complete before looking at additional setup steps.
You can easily connect a Roku device to Wi-Fi using the 10 steps above.
visit for more info roku.com/link.