TV Manufacturers in 2020 include Philips, Sanyo, InFocus, Hitachi, RCA, Magnavox, Hisense, Polaroid, JVC, ATVIO, TCL and Westinghouse. In Mexico, the new partner brands will sell Roku TV models under ATVIO Westinghouse of Polaroid, InFocus, and Walmart. Hisense and TCL will expand their Roku version TV collections later.
2019 was a huge time for Roku TV, with more brands, retailers, and clients opting for more platforms than ever before. In 2019 Roku TV represented one of the 3 smart TVs to be sold by the stakeholders.
The number is increasing, making Roku new brands easier for North America and consumers to use TV
ROKU TV features included
- Full-Array Local Dimming (FALD) – Selects 4K Roku TV sets so that the TV can operate by controlling the backlights to keep the picture bright.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10) – HDR10 uses content to support color to make it rich and rich.
- Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos Sound – Roku TV models that include Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos when choosing 4K video allow the image and sound to be automatically optimized for a TV performance. HDR brings color, contrast, and brightness to the screen,
- Control multiple Roku devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant – Alexa devices and Google Assistant devices can be used to control Roku devices Alexa or Google Assistant-enable devices to launch channels, search for movies, play music, and You can ask for your Roku TV in select areas.
- Private Listening – Using the free Stop Mobile program you can use it at any time using the headset attached to the mobile telephone to enjoy TV.
- Roku Search – Roku Search makes it easy to search for any channel or search for a movie or TV show. Which makes the user very easy.
visit for more info roku.com/link.